*Sorry for the weird text here... I don't know what's going on and I can't seem to fix it. Sorry! *
Harper took her first visit to Oklahoma in June! We had so much fun introducing her to all of Marmie and Grandad's friends and showing her where Daddy grew up. Harper was an awesome traveler and slept great at Marmie's house. Marmie borrowed tons of baby stuff from friends, so Harper was just happy as a clam there and can't wait to go back.
Meeting Uncle Logan for the first time! Sadly, Harper will be much older before she meets Uncle Blake, who lives in Ethopia this year. :(We took Harper to a fun dinner on Lake Hefner one night.
Joel and I drove to Tulsa one day to hang out with one of my best college friends Libby and her boys. She just had a brand new baby in May, sweet little David. I hate living so far from my dear pal, but I love picking right back up where we left off every time I see her!
We did lots of other fun things: We went to church where Daddy grew up;







0 comments:
Post a Comment