After fully expecting to having to be induced on Tuesday, imagine our suprise when we went into labor late on Saturday night! My water broke while we were watching a movie, so we called the doctor and were told to go ahead and come to the hopsital. So off we went on the adventure of childbirth... what a wild ride it was!
Off to the hospital around midnight on Saturday the 28th.
We're officially given the green light that we're here to stay and that this baby was a-comin!
It ended up being a loooong night in labor. Sweet Joel was a trooper and the BEST labor and delivery coach ever!

2 comments:
How exciting! We were all celebrating over lunch here on Sunday with the Brawners. Bring her to Spfld ASAP. She already has a fw fans here!
How are we related?? Seriously, I am so glad everything went so smoothly and pain free. maybe my water will break and I can get a "rocking epidural." Maybe I can just keep dreaming!! HAHAHA! Enjoy this sweet time. Give my niece lots of love!
Post a Comment