Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Harper Highlights- 3 months




Harper is 3 months old and is doing so many fun things these days. I just love being at home with her all day... she is my little buddy! Here is what she has been up this past month:

  • Harper holds her head up and likes to look around.
  • She can reach out and grab toys or links, especially on her playmat.
  • She is totally into her own hands. She loves to stare at them and move them around. Who needs toys?!
  • Her cooing is much louder and she seems to now recognize the sound of her own voice. It's fun to have little conversations with her now, as she will coo and gurgle back to you.
  • She has started drooling, sometimes a lot. Perhaps an indication of teeth in a few months?
  • Harper sleeps about 9 hours a night and she wakes up SO happy. (Apparently a morning person, unlike her mommy!) I just love to see that big smile when I peer over the crib!
  • She is not the best napper. She goes down fine, but often wakes up after 30 minutes and can't get herself back to sleep. We are working on it! :)
  • Her 0-3 month clothes are all pretty much too small now. She still wears size 1 diapers. She also has teeny-tiny feet like her mommy. We have SO many darling shoes that we are anxious to wear, but are still too big!
  • Harper weighs almost 13 pounds.

  • Miss Harper at 3 months.


    3 comments:

    K said...

    She is just adorable! I know you are emjoying her more every day. Tiny feet remind me of Lyd. We hope to meet Miss H. sometime.

    Ab said...

    I second Kaye's comment re: tiny feet. We used to joke that everything else on her grows--just not her feet!

    Penny said...

    Melissa! I can't believe how big sweet Harper already is. Wow. I have lost your email, but wanted you to know I sent you 2 things today, but not sure they will arrive together. I filled out a gift card, but those don't always make it in the box :) Just wanted you to be looking for it! Love, Pen