We are postively thrilled to annouce that we are expecting a new addition to our family this February! Baby Pardue is expected to make his/her debut into the world on or around February 27th.
Melissa has been feeling great and we praise God for this incredible blessing, and for answering our prayers!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart..." --Jeremiah 1:5
Such a perfect little face!
The little body at 12 weeks... a baby at this stage in the womb is about the size of a lime and just over 2 inches long.
The kinda creepy/kinda cool 4D ultrasound picture. Baby Pardue is giving a little wave to all his/her adoring fans.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Coming This February...
Posted by The Pardues at 12:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh, Melissa!!! How exciting! Congratulations on your little bean. Are you going to find out?
i'm so excited for you guys! this is wonderful, wonderful news! congratulations on the big life changes.
best, laura (windel) tremaine
CONGRATULATIONS, y'all! The Whorley's are positively thrilled for all three of you. I can't wait to see y'all this weekend, and tell y'all in person.
Lots of Love!
Your little Aunt Debbie is thrilled too! Norman will be a great big brother, I'm sure.
We're looking forward to seeing the four of you!
Congrats! That was my due date this year... however, Audrey decided she'd be a week late :) Hope to hear updates on the continued progress of Baby Pardue.
Les & Wes
Hey Congrats!! I hope everything goes well. Sarah
Praise the Lord! This is so exciting!!! Watch out world, a darling little Pardue is on the way!
Buz, you forgot to tell everyone that the baby's name is Francis regardless . So welcome baby Francis!
Yeah!!! I'm so thrilled for you guys! Thank you for letting me know, and I'll stay posted!
Love, Laura Hamby
Congratulations! I tried to post a comment the other day and it rejected me. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. We are glad that Lydia will soon have a cousin to play with!
Post a Comment